Sunday, February 22, 2015

Spring Conferences

Please check your child's homework folder tomorrow for a note from me regarding spring conferences.  All scholars in our class are currently on track towards meeting their academic goals for first grade, so Spring conferences are NOT REQUIRED.  However, I know that many parents value the time to meet with me and review their child's progress in person.  For this reason, I have reserved a conference time for every scholar.

Please check the time that I have scheduled for your child and mark one of the three choices on the form provided (I will come at the scheduled time, I don't want to have a Spring Conference, or I need to schedule a different time).

Please keep in mind that I am always available to answer your questions regarding your child's progress.  If you choose not to have a conference you will still have plenty of opportunities to ask me questions.  My goal is always for parents to be aware of their child's progress and I try to be as open as possible regarding parent communication and involvement.  In fact, that's the main reason I maintain this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment