Saturday, March 1, 2014

Important papers

Please check your child's Friday Folder carefully.  There are conference notes inside.  Please let me know if you have any questions, I hope my note helped to clarify the information.

Many scholars also have interdistrict transfer forms for next year in their folders this week.

Please let me know if you did not receive the pink note about the parent information night on March 25.  It is an optional informational meeting for parents of GATE students.  I have several extras which makes me suspect some scholars might not have received one.

On a more fun note, this Friday is career day!  Your child may dress up in the clothing of a career of their choice.  The following week we will celebrate Read Across America with some fun dress up day themes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment