Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Friday Folders

There will be many different types of papers coming home throughout the year.  Some of them are from the school, some notes are from me, and some are your child's completed assignments.  In order to help you (and me!) manage these papers I use a Friday Folder system.

Every Friday your child will bring home a green Friday Folder marked with their student number.  Papers on the LEFT side are for you to review and can then be "LEFT" at home.  Usually these will be your child's completed work or information from the school that doesn't need to be returned.  Papers on the RIGHT side are things that I would like you to review and then send "RIGHT" back to school.  Usually these will be important papers from the office, your child's test scores (I save these in portfolios in class after you have seen them), or anything that requires your signature.  Your signature is so that I know that you have seen the information.  If you need to send anything to me, this is also a good place to put it.

The Friday Folders will be returned to class on Monday mornings.  I hope that you find this system an easy way to organize all of those important papers and treasured schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment