Sunday, September 13, 2015

About the Students' Planners


This is the first year that students in first grade GATE have been given planners by our PTA.  We will be using them to write down important notes and record homework assignments.  Parents, you do NOT need to sign your child's planner.  Unlike in other grades, I won't be checking it daily.  If you do write a note to me in your child's planner please tell them to show it to me, otherwise I won't know about it.


Instead of having a homework folder like in past years, the scholars will be keeping their homework inside the pocket at the back of their planner.  I will show them how to fold assignments vertically so they fit in the pocket.

Scholars should keep their planner in their backpacks when they go to and from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment