Thursday, May 1, 2014

OCDE Gifted and Talented Student Showcase

 I am very excited to share that some of my scholars’ work will be presented this year at the Orange County Department of Education’s Gifted and Talented Student Showcase.  This event recognizes gifted students from all over Orange County and I am very thrilled for the opportunity to show some of my scholars’ excellent work.  This is a free event that parents, teachers, and students are welcome to attend.  I am sending home a flyer in Friday Folders with all of the important information as well as a map.  I wish that I could have submitted work from ALL of my scholars, but I was only able to select a few groups’ projects to be shown.  I will let you know if your child’s work was chosen.  Regardless of whether your child’s work is presented, you are all welcome to attend.
                                                     
OCDE GATE Showcase
Date:
May 8, 2014

Time:
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Location:
Orange County
Department of Education
Building D
Room: 1001-2-3
200 Kalmus Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626


No comments:

Post a Comment